Compassionate Care For Women In All Stages Of Life
From routine check-ups to family planning and pre-natal visits, CareSouth Gynecological & Obstetric services are here to meet the needs of every female.
At CareSouth, our certified Gynecologists listen to your needs and provide annual exams, Pap smears and family planning services in a comfortable environment to ensure you have a healthy reproductive system.
Annual Exams Consist Of:
- Pelvic Exam
- Breast Exam
- Pap Smear, if over the age of 21
- Mammogram, if over the age of 40
- Routine Lab Work
Pap Smear Schedule
With normal test results, it is recommended that:
- Patients under the age of 30 receive a Pap test every three years.
- Patients over the age of 30 receive a Pap test every five years.
At CareSouth, we offer a wide range of safe and effective options for family planning to suit your personal needs and lifestyle, including short and long-term contraceptives.
- Birth Control Pill
CareSouth also offers the following gynecologic services and treatments:
- Menopause Treatment & Services
- Evaluation of Abnormal Pap Smears
- Evaluation & Treatment of Problems Related to the Female Organs
- STD Testing & Treatment
- Specialist Referrals
At CareSouth, our certified Obstetricians provides prenatal services, including pregnancy tests and routine prenatal exams to ensure you have a healthy pregnancy.*
We recommend you see a doctor as early as possible in your pregnancy, but provide the following schedule as a guide:
- The first prenatal visit should take place within the first trimester or between 8 and 12 weeks of pregnancy
- Follow-up visits are based on patient health and specific needs
We will not accept patients after 24 weeks of pregnancy.
*CareSouth does not provide abortion services.